Sunday, July 30, 2006

So Blessed...


I thought I would start a blog page for friends and family to log onto to see how we are coming along with this twin thing! I know lots of you have emailed me wanting to keep updated on photos, info...so lets see if this works.

I am now into my 2nd trimester!! so crazy how fast it's going! I think my morning sickness is pretty much over with although this week I have felt sick a couple of times but nothing like it was. Now I am just ready to enjoy being pregnant and looking so forward to feeling these little darlings move in my belly. I can't wait! Brad read them a book today, it was so sweet. We find ourselves still constantly looking at my belly smiling in disbelieve. It's so amazing and I love watching it grow! (I say that now of course). Well here are a few photos of me at 8 weeks, the second is of me at 11 weeks and then I thru in there a picture of our first purchase for the babies, the changing table. We were given a gift certificate from some family in Michigan and thought we would get one of our big items we needed that we more then likely won't get at a shower. I peek in their room often, just too see how cute it's going to be!

No comments: