Friday, March 23, 2007

the babies are getting sooo big!! and changing fast!






















It's funny how different the babies are. Asher eats more then Lilly but you would never know it! You would think it's the other way around. I was looking back at older pictures and I can't even believe how fast they are changing. Lilly especially, just doesn't even look the same to me. Asher is still putting up a pretty darn good fight about sleeping in his crib. We can even get him to sleep first and then try and lay him down in it and he still wakes up and cries! he can have such a temper at times. When he is really awake and hungry he absolutely hates it when you take the bottle out of his mouth and burp him. he will stiffen up and fling his body back to lay down for that bottle, while pretty much screaming the whole time and he will try and stand so you can't sit him down on your lap. If he is tired or in a pretty mellow mood he will let you burp him and not throw a fit! But as soon as he gets his belly full he can be in the best mood. When I take him to his room to change him he gives tons of smiles and coos! Lilly on the other hand doesn't really care about getting burped, as a matter of fact she can be wide awake but as soon as she gets about half way thru the bottle she starts falling asleep no matter when it is. So when she is sleepy she is sooo hard to burp, i have to pat her for a good 15-20 min. sometimes because I know she will just spit up if she doesn't burp. Today she got a cold wet wipe rubbed all over her and her feet tickled constantly just so I could burp the poor girl! She is smiling more also and it's so sweet!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I am missing these stages you are going through. I just watched the Cosby Show when Sondra had twins...I bawled my eyes out...not sure if it was the babies...or the picturing Tyler having babies herself. *SIGH* Just yesterday I was the mother of 1...Sending Hugs your way!