Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fun Facts about me, Asher...


I turned 10 months old 2 days ago.

I have 3 names, Asher James Vincent. James is my dad's grandpa (his mommy's dad) and Vincent is my dad's other grandpa (his daddy's dad).

I am finally getting my first tooth!

I cry when I see my bottle coming even though I know my mommy is going to give it right to me.

I have big feet so mommy and daddy call me a hobbit.

I can crawl now.

I am eating some table food and I love it!

I am learning to drink from a sippy cup.

I am a giggle box.

I sometimes need to be cuddled for a few minutes after I wake up from a nap before mommy puts me down to play.

I sleep thru the night and usually take pretty good naps, which I have heard mommy say she loves!

When I was first born people said I looked like daddy, now they say I look like mommy.

I am two and a half inches taller then my sissy and two pounds heavier!
My nickname is monkey boy.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is wonderful...he is such a beautiful baby!