Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial weekend fun!


























































































































































We had a great weekend and played outside lots! The babies love to be outside which is something I don't get to do as much as I want when I am by myself because it's hard to chase them both alone! Unless we are playing in a fenced in backyard or I have help, it's just walks in the stroller for mommy and the babies! Brad and I have talked about trying to fence in a little area of our yard for them to play during the day when I am home with them. We pretty much spent the whole weekend with my family in Cicero chasing babies in my sisters yard. The babies had a full weekend of taking rides in their wagon (they call it their "wee") , jumping on a trampoline and swimming. It was a good weekend and reminded me why I love summers in Indiana. TN summers were not as pleasant for me. The humidity was much worse, I probably would have never let the babies run bare foot in the grass in TN! The grass there is much different then it is here! Anyway...here are a few pics from our fun weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest, sweetest babies I have ever seen! I am so glad you moved here and I get to see them almost daily.

Aunt Shelly