Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First big snow of the year...
















Lilly and Asher were beyond excited to wake up and look out the window and see snow on the ground...after Christmas of course :( As a matter of fact, it was 2 days after Christmas on my birthday, so that was a nice surprise! I woke up to Brad, Lilly and Asher singing happy birthday and laying two presents on my belly. ...so sweet. Later we bundled them up to go out for just a few minutes because it was super cold that day. Asher ate the snow, which didn't surprise me at all and Lilly just giggled and tried to catch snowflakes on her tongue. It's so fun to see them so excited about something. I feel so blessed to have these two little ones in my life and have an amazing husband to help me keep my sanity! hehe.

3 comments:

April said...

love the pics! They are beautiful children! I'm so happy to have you all in our lives and live close to us now! love ya all!

Scooper said...

Such awesome pictures!

julie said...

snow? what is that? after living near scooper for 10 years we are now in sunny florida where it's a blooming 70 something today. my kids are dying for snow and hope to get some while in NC for Christmas. i loved the photos but will not show them to my kids.....they'll make me drive there
julei
www.raisingthreeknightsandaprincess.com