Thursday, July 12, 2007

More on Michigan






















Thought I would share a few more pictures of our trip to Michigan while The babies are happily playing for the moment. It was a great week, I think it only rained one day and only for part of the day. The babies loved to be in the carriers we had, both the front carrier and the backpack. We would put them in those and hop in the back of the jeep trailer and ride over to the beach. Asher thought the ride over was really funny because it was bumpy so he would smile and laugh the whole way. I can't wait until they are older so they can take a real jeep ride back on the property on the trails! The worst part about the week was that Brad's mom fell down her basement steps and broke her ankle, both bones! It was awful, I felt so bad for her. So she was off to the hospital at 2am and thought she was gonna have to be there for the rest of the week but they scheduled her surgery for the following week and she got to come home and be with everyone again.


















1 comment:

Aurelia Aurita said...

I haven't visited your blog for such a long time,and I am s-p-e-e-c-h-l-e-s-s!!!They are soooo cute,I love them!So happy for you(and i think your son-sun looks just like you:)
Be happy!