Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A visit from my family...
























































































A couple of weekends ago my sister and her husband Tom and their 3 kids came down to visit. My mom surprised us and came with them also, she couldn't resist a chance to see those grand babies of hers! We did what everyone does at least once, when they have visitors from out of state. Drove them around down town and went to Opryland Hotel. (or maybe that is just Brad and I??) We have been to the hotel many times, but it was actually nice to go back and see it again. The last time we went parking was free, now it's 12.00 dollars! The babies were wonderful the whole day and enjoyed walking around the hotel and looking at everything, it was a long day for them and they really only started to get fussy at the end of our meal. We went to Goten's Japanese Steakhouse later that evening. It was a great visit and I miss them all already! Here are a few pictures from the weekend...

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I cannot believe how big they have gotten! How are you doing? Would love to see you before they are officially 1!!!!! :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Whose the good looking girl in the black shirt? Woooo Weeee! heehee

I miss my babies!!!!
Aunt Shelly