Monday, October 15, 2007

Mail.....for me??





























Ok, I know I put a ton of pictures on this one little event, but it was just too cute! Brad came home from work today and like always got the mail before coming in which included an envelope addressed to Lilly Beckey, her first piece of mail! She was quite excited too when daddy handed her the envelope and said "Lilly, this is for you"! She looked up at him like, really , this is for me? She shook it and patted it like she does with everything she really likes then it went straight into her mouth. It was a card from my best friend Jenny in Indiana saying they all were praying for her little leg and sending her "warm fuzzies" (The card had yellow fuzzy baby chicks on the front). Now isn't that the sweetest thing ever! Thank you Jenny! Lilly loved it, we will keep Lilly's first piece of mail forever and put it in her baby book!

1 comment:

Aurelia Aurita said...

Oh,Amy,I haven't been in here for so long-so sorry that this happened!I hope for a really quick healing and I send a big kiss!

Μy god,these babies are THE CUTEST!!!Absolutely adorable!Especially that picture with Lilly with her lips pouting(I dont know if pout is the right verb),was just soooo funny!
Greetings from Greece:)))))))