Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stuff I'm sure your dying to know about me...


I change my pillowcase everynight
I drink way too much diet coke
I got married when I was 19 and wouldn't change a thing!
I love and hate that my babies are getting older
I think I look funny without lipstick
I am happiest when it's fall
I love shakes from Sonic and get them way too often
When I fly, I close my eyes during the take off and landing
I am terrified of spiders
I have never been in the ocean past my knees because I know I'll get attacked by a shark
I love and hate naps
I love being a mom and a wife and desire to be better at both
I like my hair most days
I have a hard time finding clothes I like myself in
my favorite cartoon is still the smurfs
I think the teletubbies came about from some ones nightmares
I love being a girl
I may or may not have had a mullet in 6th grade
I often sing Air Supply songs when I am alone in the car
I wish I read more books
I miss watching Gilmore Girls

1 comment:

Tamara said...

OOO You are too funny! I love the pillowcase thing, you would never make it at our house! I am terrible about that, but trying to get better! I have a friend whose husband will not use a towel more than once..and has taught her girls the same thing. Makes for some serious laundry! :) When can we get together?????