Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Asher finally got a crib!
















Well as some of you know, the poor little guy has been sleeping in a pack n' play since about 9.5 months old. They slept in one crib together up until then and the little princess go the crib and Asher got stuck in a pack n' play! We really meant to get him his own a lot sooner, but then we found out about the move and decided we need to wait until after we moved to get him a crib so we didn't have to move two. So thanks to Gramma Chris and Papa Hoz, Asher is a happy guy in his new little bed. We put him in it after daddy put it together and he jumped and jumped with a huge grin! Last night was his second night to sleep in it and both nights he did great! I thought he might wake up in the night and realize that it was different, but he didn't! Speaking of waking up...I hear a little voice coming from the monitor right now....wow not a very long nap. Here are a few pictures of the big boy and then a few of them together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so stinking cute! I think they're starting to look more alike now. I can't wait to see you guys, but this baby doesn't seem to want to budge! I'll make it there eventually. Love, Cassie

Alison said...

Amy,

This is Alison Harris from Maggie Moo Designs. Just wanted to let you know that Ms. Lilly's shirt is complete and ready for shipping. I have tried to email you a couple of times, but unsure if they are going through to you or not. Please contact me when you can. I am dying to know if you love it.

www.maggiemoodesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Alison Harris
alihol(at)hotmail(dot)com

The Shingletons said...

yea! I found you again! I have looked for your blog a few times, but couldn't find it! How is Indiana? I know it's nice to be closer to family. I hate that you are gone though. Keep in touch and I'll check your blog now that I found it again. I'll add it so I won't lose you again.
Tell Brad I said, Hello.
Shawnah

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I go in to the hospital this evening (Thurs., the 20th)and am praying it will go quickly : ). I am in great need of toys! I gave them all away. I could also use a Boppy--we are so loving the baby clothes you sent!