Sunday, March 15, 2009

Really?? let them finger paint?















































































We spent the day with my friend April and daughter Kaylee last week and decided to get adventurous! Her daughter has painted before but it was Lilly and Asher's first time. So April taped a big brown piece of paper to her wall and we just let them go. I was a bit nervous letting them do this in my friends house, now being at home and making a mess is one thing! Thankfully they were washable paints! I really didn't know how they would do or if they would like getting their hands all messy, but they loved it. Lilly especially. It was so fun watching them be creative and so excited. Asher did his hand prints all by himself, it was so cute! April and I decided we need to get together at least once a week and let the kids be creative and do a craft. I only got a few pictures of little Kaylee, poor girl, she ended up getting sick the next day along with mommy. I love watching the babies experience something new, it amazes me how fast they are growing and changing. Makes me want to stop time for a while. Here are a few pictures of our day with April and Kaylee...hope you two are feeling better!!












1 comment:

April said...

It was so fun to watch them paint! I loved it! I'm so happy they had a good time, I'm still laughing over how cute Lilly was with the paint in her hair and asher just loving doing handprints!

The pics are wonderful as always!