Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Easter 09










































































































I'm a little behind on my blogging but what a great weekend it was, Easter weekend! Brad's parents came to visit and went to our Good Friday service downtown Indy combined with several other churches. It was awesome! Brad led worship along with some other guys from surrounding churches and then about 6 different Pastors shared. It was a powerful service! Then Saturday we woke up and went to the Easter Egg hunt at church. It was Lilly and Asher's first and they were very excited. They caught on quickly and wanted to know what was in each egg right away. After the fun at church we had lunch and came home and napped (which is a favorite of mommy's on mornings like that!) We decided to give them their Easter baskets on Saturday as well since Brad has to be at church on Sundays way before the babies are even awake. I wanted daddy to be able to see them get their baskets as well. So after they woke up we told them the Easter bunny had come and put their baskets outside and they had to go find them. Daddy "hid" (in plain view!) the baskets and the babies went running out the door towards them. Grandma Chris and Papa Hoz had also gotten them a basket and two HUGE chocolate bunnies! It was so cute to watch them look thru the baskets and find all the goodies. It was also their first year for getting Easter baskets, we didn't do them last year because of the move and being busy with unpacking, etc. I was super excited for them to get their first Easter basket and went a little overboard! They will not be getting as much in their baskets next year! Sunday we all went to church and had a great Easter service and then enjoyed dinner with my family at my sisters house before Brad's parents left. Here are a few pictures from the weekend and I'm not sure where my head was because I totally forgot to get a picture of the babies in their Easter clothes and also forgot to get a picture of the babies with grandma and papa....I was so bummed when I realized it.

No comments: