Tuesday, June 23, 2009

sweet little Lilly...







I was rocking with my Lilly the other night (yes I still rock with them and love it!) holding her tiny hand and kissing her head while I said prayers for her. I can't imagine her little sweet hand not being that tiny forever. I wanted to freeze time and have her stay my little girl forever and not get any bigger. Everyone told me it would go fast and I knew it would, but I guess it didn't hit me until this night. There is so much I want for her and sometimes it can be overwhelming to be a parent. I constantly wonder if I am being a Godly mother to her. I pray that God prepares her even now for what He has in store for her. I want her to stay little so I can always hold her and protect her. Lilly I love being your mommy more then you will ever know. I pray that you live your life passionately and that you love Jesus. Always know that you are beautiful inside and out.

2 comments:

April said...

Amy you are such a wonderful mother to those sweet lil toddlers.....never doubt yourself! I see it every time we are all together.
I love these pic of her, she is so beautiful and Asher is just too handsome!

love ya all

Volunteering abroad said...

What a tremendously loving mother you are. I believe she will grow up as a fine young woman in your love and guidance.

God bless!