Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's been awhile!...







Wow, it's been so long since my last blog I couldn't even remember my password to get on here, had to try a few before getting it right! I can't believe it's October and the leaves are starting change and the temp is starting to drop! I absolutely love fall and welcome it with open arms, but it's also a reminder of what is around the corner! bbbrrrrrrr.....another Indiana winter! I'm really trying my hand at this photography thing and am happy to say I am getting some appointments! Even did a wedding , crazy. I won't make this blog too long since it's the first one in a while and I will try to stay caught up from now on, I really miss it! The kiddos will be 3 years old in a few months, makes me sad and happy at the same time. I look at pictures of them from when we first moved to IN and they don't even look like the same kids! They were still babies when we first moved! Well, I tried to do their 2 yr. photo session a few weeks ago and it's very hard to take posed pics of them now....so I only got a few. I want to try again in a few weeks but it will be mostly candid shots that I take of them. Bribes don't work well with these two and it was a miracle to get a shot of them both looking at the camera.

1 comment:

April said...

OMG those are just the cutiest pics! All natural pics are the best girl.........and you do a wonderful job! Keep up this blogging.......I've missed reading even though I see you all every week! hahaha