Monday, December 25, 2006

I can't believe what awesome friends we have!






My friend Gina and her mom came over on Friday to give me a special gift! Some of you will remember writing a message to Lilly and Asher on quilt squares at my showers...Gina's mom made the quilts and I wanted to post a few pictures. These are so precious to me and I know will be to the babies as well. 8 years ago at Gina's baby shower, her mom had made one of these keepsake quilts for her daughter Ireland and at the shower I had said whenever I get pregnant I would love to have one! Well Gina's mom rememebered that all those years ago! I can't thank her enough, these are so special!! Also, Gina painted on the nursery wall for me. (Her and her mom are quite the creative duo!) Gina also made 2 scrapbooks for me that I will take pictures of and post to. Ok...so here is their handy work!

No comments: