Friday, December 08, 2006

Monday morning...

Well, the day has arrived! My last day of work to finish growing these beautiful babies at home! It will be so good to just relax at home and lay around with my feet up. Monday morning will be very strange though when the alarm clock goes off for Brad and I realize I get to stay in bed! (sorry honey! I know you are so so happy for me though.) The babies will be here before we know it. Christmas is just around the corner so that will make it go even faster, then BAM! it will be time to meet our babies! It's hard to believe that something we have wanted and waited (and prayed for!) for 8 years is just weeks away. Brad was just saying last night that he knew all along that God had promised us a child and here He has blessed us with two! We couldnt' be more greatful, because I honestly don't know if we could have gone thru all we went thru to get pregnant again. God's plan is always perfect.

We had dinner last night with our awesome friends Russ and Lisa who moved from Nashville to Kansas City forever ago! We miss them so much , it was so good to see them. Lisa made the babies two CUTE blankets that were just precious! (thanks again Lisa, we love ya'll!) I love how everytime we see them it seems like no time has passed at all. We just pick up where we left off like they haven't been gone for years. Anyway....guess what? It's 5:00 and I'm outta here! Talk to everyone later!!
Love
Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Since you are free for the next few weeks, we HAVE to get together for lunch...this time, I'll come to you! Just name the time and the place...we are gone for Christmas but I want to see you before these sweet babies get here...want to compare your twin belly to my twin belly! :)
Talk to you soon,
Tam

Anonymous said...

We made the blog! Wooohooo! We're famous! So so happy for you that you are done! Love also the pic of you at 32 wks! Hope you are getting some rest.
Love
Lisa