Wednesday, February 21, 2007

beautiful pictures...




We have such an amazing church! After almost 6 weeks people are still bringing us meals, it has been so wonderful and I can't thank them all enough. Yesterday my new friend Alison came over to bring us dinner and just happens to be an amazing photographer and brought her camera along! I was so excited to have the babies pictures taken by her. Here are a few she emailed to me last night. Brad and I just love them! Lilly didn't mind at all, but poor Asher just didn't like being stripped down to just his diaper but he still did ok. So thank you Alison for yesterday, I so appreciated it and enjoyed it and thank you to my church for all the meals that have been brought to us and the prayers that are being lifted up for us.




Love to you,




Amy

3 comments:

Mike said...

She did an awesome job! Of course she has something very beautiful to work with!!I love black and white pictures. I wish we would've done something like that.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

If those are Asher's feet next to his pic, then he has your feet Amy. heehee

Shelly

The Roberts Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!