Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Birthday's are the best!























































































I love fall...who doesn't! It's beautiful outside, today Brad and I took the babies and just drove around after church and looked at all the trees. They seemed to have changed overnight. Brad went to a youth retreat for church this weekend in Brown County and said it was even more beautiful there. He said one road he was on looked like it was straight out of a movie. There is nothing like driving down country roads in Fall! Our Creator is good!

The babies went to their second birthday party this October. The first was their little friend Kaylee's party. She turned two and had an adorable little party outside in their backyard. It was a perfect day and the babies loved it. It made me a little sad that their birthday is in winter and they won't be able to have an outside birthday party! The second party was cousin Kayela's. She turned 7, so all the kids were older but the babies still had fun. Asher is a bit obsessed with pumpkins and the creepy decorations at Aunt Shelly and Uncle Tom's, so that kept him entertained. Anyway, I love fall birthday's because of the things you get to do like bob for apples and decorate pumpkins which is what the kids did. It reminded me so much of my long time friend Lisa's parties. Her birthday is October 25th and every year her mom would have a party full of fun fall things to do. It was something I looked forward to every year and now I am excited that the babies have parties to go to in the fall as well! Here are a few cool shots I took at Kayela's party! Happy Birthday Kayela!

1 comment:

Scooper said...

I want your camera!!! Are you loving it? The pictures are great!