Saturday, October 04, 2008

Will my babies really be 2 in 3 months?!





























It just doesn't seem right! How pushed the fast forward button? I have these two little toddlers now running around and talking! They are so amazing and changing so much. Asher had surgery on Oct. 1st to remove a hernia and to take care of a few little other things and he is doing just fine. Running around like nothing happened. Lilly stayed with Aunt Shelly and Uncle Tom and missed him terribly! It was so cute when they brought her back home, she wanted to love on him so much but we couldn't let her because of his incision and boy was she mad about it! Well this blog isn't going to be a long one because I have 4 tiny hands trying to bang on the keyboard while I type. Here are a few pictures I took the other night of daddy and babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! I just CANNOT believe they're almost two. What the heck??? I just can't believe it . . .Are you super sad? They're at a fun stage, though. Just think! You'll get to potty train pretty soon. Pull-ups are NOT your enenmy . . .

Unknown said...

WOW I can not believe how fast they have grown. I had a hard time dealing with the fact that my "baby" turned 16 in sept! They are ADORABLE! Makes me miss having a little one around!