Friday, September 15, 2006


I had an ultrasound scheduled for the 18th but I went yesterday (Wednesday) instead. Everything is great! Their growth is right at 19 weeks (what I am today, wow!) They both weigh 11 ounces and were moving like crazy, although I'm still not feeling it all that much, but I do feel some. She was able to get a good profile pic of each of them so as soon as I get them scanned to be able to put them on this blog page you can see how cute they are! We could see their tiny noses and lips, CUTE!! Oh and one of the first questions I asked was, "is one still a girl"? Just because she couldn't tell as well as she could the boy last time, so I had these thoughts of going back in and her saying, "well you have two boys"! That would have been quite the shock! So since it was confirmed again I will go ahead and share the names with those of you who haven't yet heard. Baby girl is Lilly Emma Daisy and baby boy is Asher James Vincent. (we'll be calling them Lilly and Asher). Daisy is my grandmother and James is one of Brad's grandfathers and Vincent is the other. I have also posted a picture of two little onsies we couldn't resist buying...daddy can't wait to put the babies in them, you will see why! Love to you all, thanks again for all the prayers being lifted up for us.

Amy

No comments: