Monday, September 18, 2006

saw the Dr. today


Just a quick update on our Dr. appt. today. We had an ultrasound last week but didn't see the Dr. so we went back today for our reg. appt. and saw him. We heard the heartbeats, that is always fun!! Everything is going really well. I can't believe I only have about 20 more weeks to go! (give or take a few since it's twins) We did find out that Oct. 28th (which is my baby shower in Indiana) will be the last trip we can make before the babies are born, no going home for the holidays which will be really different for us since we spend Thanksgiving and Christmas in Indiana! We are going to look into birthing classes next month and are excited to see what that is all about and to get the tour of the hospital. Stay tuned....

Love,

Brad and Amy

(P.S. that is not a recent picture of me! a new belly pic will be coming by this Friday!!)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Amy~ I had no idea you were a fellow blogger!!! I am too!! This is awesome! I can't wait to keep up with you this way!!
love ya!

Anonymous said...

Amy, that is a very ceative way to attach the bumper pad to the crib. Most people tie it to the bottom :). Love the new 22 week belly shots. WOW is right.
Aunt Mindy