Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So Happy!...

Wow! I went from being able to feel the babies every couple of days to all of the sudden this week, it's been everyday and it's been wonderful! It started on Sunday when we were in church, I noticed lots of movement, not during the singing, which is what you would think, but during the pastor talking. And now it's been everyday that I have felt them several times a day! AND....today...I felt little lilly move from the outside with my hand! That is the very first time and now I hope she does it again so I can get home and put Brad's hands on my belly for him to feel! I noticed after lunch they were really getting active and I felt a couple of big thumps so I put my hand where she is and there she went again! It was so amazing. There were other people in the room with me eating and talking and here I am laughing to myself and smiling really big! They probably thought I was crazy. Anyway....just wanted to share that moment with you all. I go back to the Dr. Oct. 23rd and I'll take another belly picture then as well!! Take care-

Love
Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the greatest feeling in the world! I can't imagine having two at the same time. That must be totally amazing! Mason was a big kicker and he still is. It was fun when Steve could feel him move, and it gets even more fun when you can see them move from the outside. It's hard because there is no way you can come close to really being able to convey what it feels like - but kind of cool too - it's an amazing feeling and an amazing bond. Even when Mason would kick me and wake me up at night, I was always glad to feel him move. It was a good sign that he was healthy and as most first mothers I was paranoid about how things were developing in there.

We are soooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures when they're born. Maybe sometime we can come see you guys when we come to Kentucky.