Friday, September 22, 2006

You may not be able to tell it's bigger...but WE CAN!








Well....here it is folks...my 20 wk belly picture. I am really enjoying being pregnant...have only had 1 case of this heartburn stuff I always hear about during pregnancy. By the way, that is really painful, I had no idea!! I can feel them usually after I eat, especially after supper at night. Lilly had some really good movements the other night, I knew it was her because it was really low and she is the one on the bottom. We hope you all have a good weekend...we are going to do a little more work on the nursery so hopefully I'll have more pics to post.

Love to you all!
Amy

2 comments:

Aurelia Aurita said...

Hello!I accidentally bumped on your blog.I just want to wish you the very best!To be healthy and happy,you and your babies and the man you love.Bye!

Mike said...

You are so darn cute!! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so well! We're still praying for you guys and the babies of course!
love ya