Monday, October 09, 2006

22 wk pictures...







Boy I sure didn't realize how much I had grown in just two weeks until we took these pictures and looked at my 20 wk pictures! I needed to feel pretty with how big my belly is getting so we took some fancier belly pics this time! haha! We still need to take some pictures of the two of us together in the coming weeks. And yes that is my belly button starting to pop out already, that just started so I'm trying to get used to that. ...Still loving being pregnant!! We did lots of work on the nursery this weekend so I will get some pictures up of that. Our next appt. and ultrasound pics will be Oct. 23rd. We can't wait to see them again and how much they have changed and grown. Love to you all!!

Amy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking lovely. I think you should try and give birth in that same spot -- the flowers provide an amazing backdrop!

Rob

Jenny said...

Whoa!! I really could not believe how big you have gotten when I saw these pictures! Those pictures are beautiful...I wish I had taken more like that when I was pregnant. You look beautiful. I cannot wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Love you guys!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful!!! I love the pictures!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You're so adorable, even if it looks like you could pop anyday : ). I can't believe the difference in just 2 weeks. I love the background. Cassie

Anonymous said...

Amy, your belly is still very cute (and no matter how big it gets it is a beautiful home for your beautiful babies!)
AND by the way...I heard it through the grapevine that Jason Fortner is getting married the same weekend as your Shower in IN and that Matt will be there too.

Mike said...

Amy, you are absolutely beautiful! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone already! Cherish every moment! It's goes so quickly!
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to attend your baby shower:( We are going to be in Gatlinburg that weekend! I will give Jenny my gift for you though!! I was so sad when I saw the date for the shower!
Again, you are so precious!