Wednesday, October 25, 2006

25 weeks Thursday...

tomorrow i'll be 25 weeks. i can't wait to hold these precious babies and kiss their little heads but at the same time i can't imagine not having them in my belly moving around and making me smile. i have heard that some women miss that and now that they have started moving more and more i can for sure see why. i can't even put into words how i feel about these babies and how both are so precious to me. my baby boy that i talk to everyday and wonder if he will look like his daddy. my sweet baby girl i talk to everyday and wonder if she will have mommy's eyes. they have already brought such incredible joy to our lives and just knowing that joy will increase even more when they arrive. we had a Dr. appt. on Monday and everything went just wonderfully. The Dr. said the babies are doing so great! as far as growth -baby asher weights 1 lb. 12 ounces and little miss lilly weighs 1 lb. 10 ounces. so baby brother is just a tad bigger, which is so sweet, my mom said you can for sure tell who is boss though on the ultrasound pictures lilly has her feet all in his face just stretching out as much as she pleases! it was so cute. right now lilly is head down which the Dr. said is good and asher is not quite there yet, but he said that was ok and normal for now. Talk of a c-section did come up and we'll discuss it further at our next appt. in two weeks. (i start going every two weeks now! yipeeeee!) If i do have one, he takes twins 3 weeks earlier then the due date which would mean them being here around jan. 20th give or take a few days. I will try and get my 25 week belly picture up tomorrow. I will be seeing some of you this saturday at my first shower in indiana! I will also get some pictures up of the nursery soon. love to you all

amy

No comments: