Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Few pics from Indiana shower on Oct. 28th..






First of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I can't believe it's October 31st. I had my first shower this past saturday in Indiana with family and friends. It was great! There was about 30 people there. My sisters and mom did a great job with the shower and I appreciated it so much. We got lots of wonderful gifts! I opened gifts while Brad entertained everyone being the funny guy he is!We were so excited to get back home to TN on Sunday to look thru everything again, I couldn't believe our living room was full of baby stuff that was ours!

We also start our first birthing class tonight and are so excited to see what that is all about. I do know we'll get a tour of the hospital which I am looking forward to. Well, that's all for now...I will be posting more pictures from the shower so keep checking!! Love to you all!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Amy, Again you are too adorable! Looks like you got a lot of nice things! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it! We did however have fun in TN!! It was gorgeous! You are so lucky that you live down there! I plan to just send you a gift card as the time nears so you can get something that you may still need. I wasn't able to get anything this weekend just because we were taking a mini vacation. Well, I'll talk with you soon!
Jenner

amy b. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.