Thursday, October 12, 2006

23 weeks today...

See how fast a week goes by! You know I was just thinking about how I can't believe I'm pregnant, I can't believe when I look in the mirror, that is me I am seeing with a big belly full of babies! It took so long that I'll admit sometimes it seemed like a dream that was so out of reach for Brad and I. It was such a hard hard thing to go thru and I'm so thankful God was with us every step of the way even though sometimes It didn't feel like it. He brought us thru so much and gave us this huge blessing, my joy is so real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy-
I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful pregnant mother to be. Your photos are gorgeous and I look foward to seeing all of them each time you send them out. I am so happy for you and I know that the joy you are experiencing is unreal and amazing. If you are like me, you never thought you could love something so much that you have never seen in person. I remember being pregnant with Caleb(my first) and constantly talking to him, singing to him. I couldn't get enough of him and he wasn't even born yet and then after he came, I couldn't wait for him to wake up so that I could play with him and cuddle him, etc. I know you can't wait to hold them in your arms. You and Brad are going to be the best parents to these beautiful treasures that you so patiently waited for. May God continue to bless you through out the rest of your pregnancy and delivery. Much love to you and Brad and those precious little ones.

Michelle Futch