Thursday, November 16, 2006

... 28 wks today, the start of my 7th month!

It's hard to believe that today I started my last trimester. We are really enjoying feeling them move and bump around, which happens quite often! Pretty soon I think they will start running out of room and we may not feel them as much. With the holidays coming up, I'm sure it will make these last few months go by even faster and they will be in our arms before we know it! We washed a couple of loads of baby clothes, onesies, etc...last night which kept us smiling! It was fun to look at all of it and know we were getting them ready for the babies. It was still so unreal to hold stuff up that was for a boy AND a girl, every once in a while we still find ourselves asking each other "can you believe we are having twins?!" It's such a sweet thought, we love it! Well my next Dr. appt and ultrasound will be Monday the 20th. We are excited to see them again on ultrasound and hoping she does another 3D! I have read in my book the babies are around 3 lbs. at 28 weeks, so we will see if that is true with our little preciouse ones.

My friend Jenny sent me this quote...and I just loved it. "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your
body." I just have so much love for these babies already. Well until Monday, you all have a great weekend! Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week??


Love to you
Amy

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Amy!! Wow, that was so sweet that you used my quote on your blog. Every time I read that quote, I get chills. I'm sure you do too and you will get them even more once you are able to hold those beautiful babies! You look adorable!

Love,
Jenny

Aurelia Aurita said...

Amy hi!
You seem and sound so sweet and nice :-)Your children will be the luckiest kids in the world to have a mom so full of love for them...And a loving dad,also,of course!So sorry to hear that you went through so much:( but all the worries are past you now- the best is yet to come!:)))
Who knows,maybe some day you'll all come to my sunny country for your vacation!I'm sure you'd love it..

Especially these days you are lucky you cant read my blog!I had to quit smoking(yes,I was a smoker)cause the doctor said so,and now I'm all grumpy and whining"I wanted it to be MY decision to quit it"!
And also a car crashed the left mirror of my parked oldsmobile and I'm also grumpy about that,so...you're not missing a thing!:)))
It's 2 o'clock in the morning here,and I'm off to bed-good night to you and the belly!:-)