Thursday, November 30, 2006

Only 7 more weeks...

Today I am 30 weeks! I remember thinking "I will not be able to believe it when I get to 30 weeks" and here I am...wow. I will be posting a 30 wk belly picture soon!! We'll take it this weekend and get it up. This belly of mine is really getting out of control, I know I will probably be eating my words here in a couple of weeks but Brad and I are amazed that I don't have stretch marks yet?? I keep looking for them every few days thinking...ok today is the day, nothing.....YET! It's way harder now for me to get out of bed, get up off the couch (almost always need Brad's help). Poor guy, he is so good to me, such a great husband. He makes my breakfast and dinner. Puts my socks on for me, well, helps me get dressed in general actually. I am quite the needy pregnant wife at the moment! Monday is my next Dr. appt. and I am hoping to get the date for my c-section. I won't be getting an ultrasound this visit, just the Dr. checking everything. Then Tuesday is our last birthing class and we'll get the tour of the hospital! Oh, I almost forgot!! There has also been a change to my last day of work from Dec. 15th to Dec. 8th! So next Friday is my last day. I don't think that has hit me yet at all. Well that's all for now...check back this weekend sometime for the new picture! (and I just realized in my last entry that I said I would get a 29 week belly pic up...sorry that didn't happen! I will get the 30 week up though, really!)

Love to you
Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful and trust me when I say, that belly ain't got nothing on mine! :) You're gorgeous Amy Beckey!
Love,
Tamara