Friday, January 16, 2009

Asher- fortunate; blessed, happy...



Asher, It doesn't get any better then having you for a son. I can't imagine life without my sweet boy. You are truely a blessing from God more then you will ever know. You are a miracle, there is something so special and different about having a little boy that I just love. You have the most gentle, sweet spirit and I know you will have a tender heart just like your daddy's. You are as cute as they come with your big blue eyes and curly dark hair! You have the best laugh in the world and it's so infectious. Even when mommy isn't in the best of moods and doesn't want to laugh, when you laugh I can't help but laugh right along with you. You can look at me and say something so simple like "hi mommy" or "thank you mommy" like after I change your diaper and it just melts my heart. You are full of energy, giggles and wonder. You love choo choo trains, airplanes, balls and woo woo cars (police cars). You also love music and love to sing and know lots of songs just like your sister. You amaze me sometimes when I hear you and you are actually singing the words and the melody pretty darn good! A couple of your favorites you sing right now are the happy birthday song and Santa Claus is coming to town! Daddy taught you how to beat box into a microphone and Aunt Shelly taught you how to do the robot, which are two of the funniest things I have ever seen. I love how you still need mommy to hold and cuddle you when you wake up or when you are upset, because I know that won't last forever! I love having a son and even more so I love that it's you. I love you sweet Asher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your little ones are so cute.