Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy birthday my babies! You are 2 now!






































































It's official we have 2 year old twins now! They have changed so much just since moving to Indiana even. I was looking at pictures and videos the other day of when we first got into this house and couldn't believe it. They changed right before my eyes without me even realizing it. The party was great. Lots of family and friends came to celebrate the day with us! As a matter of fact there were so many people here the kitchen and living room seemed to get smaller and smaller everytime I walked in. They were so cute when everyone gathered around and sang Happy Birthday to them. Lilly was just looking around and Asher was trying not to smile but you could tell he wanted to! Earlier that day he had sang himself to sleep at naptime with the Happy Birthday song, one of his favorites, so he really loved it when everyone sang it to him! Mommy can't imagine doing this every year...I had no idea how much work it is to throw a birthday party! At least I only have to do it once a year. It was a fun day and thanks to all that came and for the gifts as well.

1 comment:

April said...

We had so much fun and were so happy to spend the special day with you all! I'm so happy we became friends and our babies get to grow together! :)