Friday, January 16, 2009

Lilly- a symbol of innocence and purity as well as beauty...





















Lilly, I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for you. I prayed for my Lilly and had you named for 8 years knowing that the Lord had promised you to me. You are more beautiful then I could have ever imagined, inside and out and I know that will continue to grow with time. Where did this blonde haired blue eyed girl come from! You are so girly in every way. You love babydolls, makeup (already), playing with your kitchen, dancing (and you have got some moves!). You even have a cute little high pitched girly voice and a tiny girly frame to go along with it. You have a mind of your own and like to let us all know. You give the best hugs and when you do I don't want to let go. You are so smart and your talking more and more each day. Sometimes you will say something and mommy and daddy are amazed and wonder how on earth you learned it! You are not only saying words now, you are putting them together and actually talking in sentences! A couple of examples that blew me away are: Mommy was getting you out of the car and hit her head on the door and said "ouch". You said, "awww, mommy are you ok? You hit your head?" I couldn't believe I was answering you back and saying, "yes, Lilly mommy is ok!" Another time I was changing Asher's diaper and he was crying. You bent down to comfort him and stroked his head and said "are you ok sweetheart, don't cry." What a sweetie. You love music and will often say "more lusic, I play guitar". You love to dance and lip sinc to songs, sometimes acting like a brush or a wooden spoon is your guitar. You also love to sing and know quite a few songs. The funniest thing is when you start singing a song mommy and daddy listen to instead of something like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. You are something else! You are an amazing, sweet little girl and I know God has special plans for you. I'm so happy to be your mommy and even happier that you are my daughter. I love you my Lilly!

No comments: